About Me Hi! My name is Julie and I’m a Junior in college. I love food more than anything else and can spend a full day in the kitchen just trying new recipes. This blog follows my culinary experiments, recipes and various food adventures. Hope you enjoy! AdvertisementShare this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)MoreClick to print (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading...
12 thoughts on “About Me”
I’d like to give you a Liebster Award! Your photos are amazing! And I love the combinations you’ve come up with in your recipes…very inventive! There is more information about the Liebster Award on my blog under the announcements tab. Here are the 11 questions I’m asking you to respond to should you accept the reward:
1. What is your favorite seasonal activity?
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
3. Do you collect anything? What?
4. If time, money, and responsibilities weren’t an issue, what would you do?
5. What is your drink of choice?
6. Have you ever used a handkerchief?
7. What was your go-to childhood candy?
8. Have you ever gone to a midnight movie showing?
9. What are your two favorite ingredients to cook with?
10. What is your favorite sound?
11. Do you remember what your first purchase? What was it?
Keep doing great work!
All the best,
I’m honored about this Liebster award and I accept it with great pleasure! It’s always so rewarding when people appreciate your work, so thanks a lot!
1. What is your favorite seasonal activity? My favorite seasonal activity is skiing, without a doubt!
2. Who was your first celebrity crush? Adam Brody (still is by the way!)
3. Do you collect anything? What? I used to collect stamps when I was younger. Now I guess that I have a pretty large cookbook collection.
4. If time, money, and responsibilities weren’t an issue, what would you do? I would travel across the world and take cooking classes everywhere!
5. What is your drink of choice? Hot would be almond chai tea latte and cold would be freshly squeezed orange juice.
6. Have you ever used a handkerchief? No…
7. What was your go-to childhood candy? Kinder surprise!
8. Have you ever gone to a midnight movie showing? Yes, multiple times.
9. What are your two favorite ingredients to cook with? Eggs and pasta
10. What is your favorite sound? The sound of pouring rain (when I’m inside).
11. Do you remember what your first purchase? What was it? Ironically a piggy bank.
Thanks again for the support!
Me too, ‘I love food more than anything else’ – so nicely said…. 🙂
It’s cool to find some other starters of food blogs, especially because you’re a college student too. Guess I’m going to follow you to see how you’re developing your blog. (:
Hi I really like your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out here http://vegashungrygirl.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/liebster-award-they-like-me-they-really-like-me/
Congrats; you’ve been nominated. http://kalestudios.com/
Hi julie! I nominated you for The versatile Blogger Award! Do check it out :))
Hey Julie, nice blog 🙂
I’m a fellow French cook however I live in the UK!
Thank you! Any good recipes to recommend from the UK?
Well unless you’re after ‘fish and chips’ or the ‘full English breakfast’, there isn’t much that typical English cuisine can offer!
Good afternoon Julie! Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
To accept, follow this link:
If you aren’t interested in accepting this award, simply do nothing. Just know that your blog is worthy of an award!